Effective date: [Date]
Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience.
- Analyzing website traffic and usage patterns
- Personalizing your experience and remembering your preferences
- Improving the functionality of our website
- Providing relevant advertising
We may also allow third-party cookies on our website, such as those used by advertisers and service providers. These cookies may collect information about your browsing habits and preferences on our website or other websites.
Types of cookies we use
There are different types of cookies we use on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be disabled. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as filling out forms or setting preferences. Without these cookies, certain features of our website may not be available.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us analyze website traffic and usage patterns in order to improve the performance and design of our website. They allow us to see which pages are most popular and how visitors navigate our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide certain services you have requested.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
To manage your cookie settings, please refer to your browser's help section or visit the following links: